For individual customers in Russia:
Shipping precautions are described on this page.
Please be sure to read them carefully.
- PRE-ORDER NOW
- Shipping: April-May 2021
* Due to the spread of COVID-19 infection, the arrival of products may be delayed. Please be forewarned.
- - Innovative Eco-Forward Packaging - only available at iam8bit
- - Elegant Slipcase Format
- - 12x24” Fold-Out Poster
- - Package Design by Cory Schmitz
- - Limited Edition of 5000
- - Region Free - Worldwide Compatibility
Let’s take a time machine back to 2016, when iam8bit released our very first physical edition game in collaboration with our friends at Enhance. The game was Rez Infinite, seminal when it came out on Dreamcast in 2001 for being the music experience opus that paved the way for every rhythm-based game that followed. There was nothing quite like it, and still, nearly 20 years later, Rez maintains that stance — wholly original, fabulously vibrant and trippy as all hell.
To honor its groundbreaking ethos, iam8bit is proud to release this definitive and final version of Rez Infinite — 100% content complete — in our innovative “Eco-Forward” packaging. The result of over a year of research and development, this environmentally conscious alternative to plastic game cases is a first-of-its-kind stepping stone that we hope inspires others to make future-looking changes that help protect our planet for generations to come. Our “Eco-Forward” PlayStation 4 packaging includes:
- 100% Post-Consumer Waste Material Case
- 100% Recyclable
- Non-Toxic, 0% VOC inks
- Foldout Poster is printed on 100% Recyclable Paper Stocks from sustainable sources
- Eco-Friendly Shrink Wrap (it’s called “Biolefin”!)
At the time of delivery, depending on the destination country and area, you may be required to pay taxes, duties, and fees related to the delivery of goods. Customers are responsible for those charges. For further information in terms of those charges, please contact DHL support or its agents in your country/area.