For individual customers in Russia:
Shipping precautions are described on this page.
Please be sure to read them carefully.
- ●Limited Edition of 2000 - Only Available at iam8bit
- ●Exclusive Cover Sheet with Interior Art
- ●Pack-in Bonus: Set of 5 Double-Sided Art Cards, Randomly Packed; 15 Total Variants
- ●Includes Full Download of 72-page Digital Art Book
- ●Region Free - Worldwide Compatibility
“Creature in the Well plays like no other hack and slash I’ve ever encountered...It’s a clever way to breathe new life into a genre that can sometimes feel pretty tired.” —Polygon
The end goal is a familiar one, but the story and mechanics are brand new. In Flight School’s thrilling Creature in the Well, classic pinball mechanics are reimagined as a sci-fi, top-down adventure epic… and it’s a genre mashup that works brilliantly well. You play as the last robot engineer on Earth, hustling to save the planet from a nasty dust storm. The only thing standing in your way in this pinball hack-n-slash? You guessed it — that damn creature. Complete with a set of 5 double-sided art cards (randomized from a total of 15 designs!) and a 72-page downloadable art book, it’s safe to say this edition is well worth it.